Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Ideas For Games

I think that I need to study which games sell more. I think that last year, the top-selling game was Spider Man for the PS4 (This naming theology must be great for marketing, but it's terrible for organizing). I think that I would love to come up with some sort of "gaming convention." Sort of like a naming convention, but a method - a set of principles, if you will - that would allow me to make kickass games for life.

The only problem with all of this gaming stuff is that I've stopped playing games myself. The last one I beat was Metroid Prime (the first one on Gamecube) and that was on and off for four years. I don't know. Gaming has sort of lost its appeal for me. Hopefully, my target market didn't lose its interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment