Friday, May 17, 2019

I Love This Industry

People don't think that hard about games. Games really allow them to not "think" about anything except the mechanic. Not that mechanic; the GAME mechanic. Anyway, if most people thought about how much time they spend playing games, and how much energy it takes, pretty much no one would play anymore. I remember my crowing achievement from childhood. Without prompting, I had played WCW vs NWO World Tour for 24 hours straight. Of course, the rest of my family was locked out of the use of the TV for those 24 hours, but nobody said anything about it. I was amazed for years after that. But games are a big deal. You can think so hard about something that it loses all meaning, but games keep everything "fresh". I don't know, I just love this industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment