Friday, May 17, 2019

One Concept I Really Like

One concept that I really loved from my gaming days was the concept of "Truck Football." I know that certain modern games have already done this to death, but I really loved playing Smuggler's Run Warzones in the "PVE?" game mode, where you play against a gang of AI, on two teams. It was sort of like football. You grab the "Merchandise" and carry it to the safe zone. The annoying part of that game mode was the fact that the game always "assumed" that you were the opposing ball carrier. I guess that was slightly easier to program, or they didn't want to have players pretending to be one role and then going for "ball." But it's nice to be reminded that I'm the human every once-and-a-while. I'm in control of me and my life. Up and at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment