Saturday, June 30, 2018

Generator Posted!

Okay. I have created the idea generator that I'm going to use to decide which elements will go into the next project. Here it is:

https://www.deviantart.com/johnjenkins2315/art/Generator-752314698

There is a problem with duplicate elements, but I think that might not be such a big problem. Perhaps I should just add in more than one of the elements that are duplicates. This could easily backfire, however. I also added in pointers as well. Here's what I want to change:

1. Take the Button Pressed out and put it back in after the shuffle, because this should not be randomized.

2. Take out duplicate listed items.

3.  Design it up a bit. Looks a little sparse.

Like I said, I'll try it with the duplicates and see how it works out, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment